Positions at Clearly Creative
Clearly Creative are a boutique graphic design and website studio consisting of a small team with big a passion for providing quality design services.
We are on the lookout for a Part Time Graphic Designer with a passion for graphic design, websites and branding who would like to work with a like minded team.
What do we want?
- - A keen eye for detail.
- - Confidence in your creative style.
- - Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- - Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- - Confidence in both print and online work.
- - Excellent written and verbal skills.
- - Strong copywriting skills.
- - The ability to work well in an open team environment.
- - Time and self-management skills to ensure jobs are completed on time and with quality.
- - Initiative and awareness of trends.
- - Ability to execute design brief, follow instructions and apply feedback.
- - Willingness to apply yourself to different tasks.
What your key responsibilities are:
- - Create design concepts, mock-ups and layouts with / without guidance.
- - Produce finished art to spec.
- - Contribute constructively to team brainstorming.
- - Liase directly with clients in a professional manner.
- - Work to deadlines and set time frames.
- - Liase with print suppliers.
What you have:
- - Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design.
- - High proficiency in Adobe Create Suite - Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro.
- - Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- - Basic proficiency in html and css.
- - A creatively presented portfolio with work samples.