QUOTES & PROPOSALS
- Clearly Creative’s quotes and proposals are valid for 30 days from the date of the quote or proposal.
- Though, we do try to be flexible and accommodating of most circumstances within reason.
- Quotes and proposals cover prescribed activities only. Any additional activities will be charged at an hourly rate or treated as a separate project, and charged accordingly.
- All Clearly Creative invoices are due within 7 days of invoice date.
- Once you have agree upon a design package or product a 20% deposit is due before work can begin on your branding project.
- Full payment will fall due before digital logo files are handed over or applied to other branding products, any print products can be sent for printing or any digital products, including websites are handed over or made live.
HOSTING, DOMAINS, SSL CERTIFICATES, MAINTENANCE AND SECURITY PLAN
- Full payment is due for these services before they can be registered, renewed, transferred or initiated.
- Late payment of website hosting, domain registration or SSL certification may result in your website coming down from the internet.
- All costs involved with the collection of late accounts will be payable by the client, including debt collection and legal fees.
- Printed products are delivered free of charge within Australia when originating from the Clearly Creative office.
- Clearly Creative retain copyright on all products designed and created by Clearly Creative until full payment is made.
- On full payment copyright will be passed over to the purchasing client.
- Clearly Creative reserve the right to display any and all artwork created for the use of marketing the Clearly Creative brand.
- Information contained in Clearly Creative’s quotes and proposals remains the property of Clearly Creative and may not be reproduced or disclosed to any other party without written consent from Clearly Creative.
INTERPRETATION AND UNDERSTANDING
Interpretation of technologies and functionality of any proposed website is according to Clearly Creative’s understanding.
Please advise before commencing any proposed projects if any elements require further clarification.
- By paying the deposit or returning any signed agreements the client agrees with Clearly Creative’s interpretation of technologies and website function expectations.
- By paying the deposit or returning any signed agreements the client agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Clearly Creative harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims including legal fees associated with the design and development projects entered into.
- By paying the deposit or returning any signed agreements the clients agrees that they have read and fully understood these terms and conditions.